How to use efollett's BOOKLOOK
efollett's BOOKLOOK allows MiraCosta students to view respective textbooks and course materials information based on their class(es) search. effolet's BOOKLOOK is available in SURF and at the GUEST Class Schedule and Course Catalog website.
- At the SURF home webpage, click the Login button. At the next screen in the MiraCosta College Single Sign-On prompt enter your SURF ID and your Password, then click the Sign On button.
- In the Student Center window, under the Academics section, click the Search link.
- Enter the information for the class you are searching, then click the Search green button.
- Click the Book Info button as depicted below:
- After you click on the Book Info button, a new window will pop with the respective textbooks and course materials information as depicted below:
- Repeat the process to search for other classes.