- Request a Class Visit
- Request a Writing Center Tour
- Request Classroom Assistance (Credit)
- Request Classroom Assistance (Non-Credit)
Recommendations, policies, handouts, and activities for teaching students about plagiarism.
- Using Writing Consultants in the Classroom
Helpful suggestions for effectively integrating a writing consultant into your classroom.
The Writing Center YouTube channel has short video tutorials for students that teach writing skills and concepts. The channel also features videos introducing students to the Writing Center and demonstrating how to access Writing Center services.
- Syllabus Text (DOC)
Please feel free to download and use this text about the Writing Center's services in your syllabi.
- Statement Supporting Use of "They" as a Singular Pronoun (PDF)
This is our position statement affirming the use of "they" as a singular pronoun, which includes support from the International Writing Centers Association, as well as other sources.