- $46.00 per unit
Enrollment fee is subject to the California Legislative process and subject to change. Payment is due at the time of enrollment. Please visit the Important Dates page and click on Detailed list of dates and deadlines for payment/drop deadlines.
- $307.00 per unit in addition to the current $46.00 Enrollment Fee per unit for a total of $353.00 per unit. Effective Summer 2022.
- $304.00 per unit in addition to the current $46.00 Enrollment Fee per unit for a total of $350.00 per unit. Effective Fall 2022.
- $19.00 per term for Fall and Spring
- $16.00 for Summer term
A Health Services Fee is state mandated to help cover the operational expenses of Health services. For more information, please visit the Health Services website.
Student Center Fee
- $1.00 per unit
$1 per unit up to $10 per fiscal year.
Student Representation Fee
- $2.00 per term
The California Education Code Sec. 76060.5 requires community colleges to charge a student representation fee of $2.00 at the time of registration, to support student organizations both locally and statewide. A student may decline this fee at the time of registration.
ID Card (Non Refundable)
- Optional Fee of $6.00
Supports a variety of college services and serves as a library card, expediting MiraCosta’s Library services. Card holders also receive discounts at various businesses with a current semester ID card.
Parking Permits (Non Refundable)
- Parking fee WAIVED
Effective Fall 2022
- $35.00 for automobiles per term for Spring and Fall ($17.50 for summer term)
- $20.00 for automobiles per term for students who qualify for CCPG waiver for Spring and Fall terms
- $17.50 for licensed moped or motorcycle in Spring and Fall ($8.75 for summer term)
Student Lot Parking permits will not be required for Summer 2022. College Police will NOT be enforcing Parking in STUDENT lots only. College Police will continue to enforce STAFF Lots and Disabled Spaces. For more information about Parking on Campus, please visit the Parking Regulations webpage on the Campus Police website.
- If your account goes to collections for non-payment a processing charge will be added.
- Some courses require a materials fee, see course listings.
Making a Payment
Students may pay online through their surf account with credit or debit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card as well as debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo.
How To Pay My Fees Online Tutorial
Students may pay by check or money order.
Please make out your check to: MiraCosta College, include your student id (surf) number on the memo line. To mail your check or money order address to:
M/S # 26
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Students may pay in person by check, money order, cash, debit or credit card at the Cashier's Office/Student Accounts Office located at the Oceanside campus Bldg. 3202. We are open Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm and Fridays 9am- 2pm
Payment Plan (For current Fall and or Spring Terms only)
To set up a 0% interest payment plan: Log onto your SURF account and click on Financial Account Tile, then click on Make a Payment. You will be routed to the CashNet payment system, then you will select payment plans.
- Payment plans require students to complete an agreement contract online with CashNet Transact Payment Plans.
- Payment plans require a $25 non-refundable enrollment fee.
- You must pay your first month’s installment fee at the time of enrollment.
- A $10 late fee will be charged for any missed or late monthly payments.
Promissory Note Payment Agreement (For Summer terms and prior completed terms with remaining balances due)
To set up a 0% interest promissory note agreement: please contact Ruth Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 760.795.6746 for assistance. Promissory Note Agreements require students to complete an agreement contract but does not incur convenience fees or late fees but will require consistent monthly payments.
District Cashier / Internal Collector
Third Party Billing / VA Cashier
Bursar / Student Accounts Manager
Phone calls and emails are returned same business day if received before 3 pm, next business day if received after 3 pm. Business days are Monday – Friday, excluding Holidays.