What students may do at the Student Accounts Office:
- Students may pay all fees (including parking permits, parking citations, child care and transcripts)
- Pick up scholarship checks
- Process Military Tuition Assistance forms
- Process deferment forms.
- Students eligible for EOPS/FA emergency loans may pick up their checks.
- Students may also submit refund request forms, if eligible for refunds according to the MiraCosta College refund policy.
The Student Accounts Office is not permitted to cash personal or payroll checks. Forms of payment accepted at the Student Accounts Office include cash, checks, money orders and VISA/MC/Discover.
- Ruth Dean
- Dori Sexton
Third Party Billing
P 760.757.2121 x6534
- Jo Ferris
Director, Cashiering Services
Building 3200, Room 3202 (Parking lot 3C)
San Elijo Campus
Student Accounts, #26
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
- Monday-Thursday: 10am-6:30pm
- Friday: 10am-4:00pm