Online Open Computer Lab Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday - Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Before Accessing the Online Open Computer Lab
Please make sure your computer and browser is setup to allow the lab staff to provide
you the best support. This is a new process of providing student help; please bear
with us as we all learn a new platform for providing assistance.
Our Online Open Computer Lab Staff help with a wide range of topics, including:
- Microsoft Office 2019 and older
- Office 365 + OneDrive
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- & More
Accessing and Asking Questions
Please read all steps below before entering the lab.
- We have had the best results with using Chrome, if you are using a different browser we will help you as best we can. Please follow the steps below:
- Run the pre-check for Cranium Café
- Login with your MiraCosta account (Surf ID W1234567 and Surf Password)
- Click Ask Me a Question button next to a lab staff name to enter chat
- You will then be chatting with a lab staff member who will help you with your question
Screen share and audio in Cranium Café: Please watch this video on how to share your screen and audio using Chrome.
Please contact Abdy Afzali, Manager, Technology Support Services with any questions or concerns about the Online Open Computer Lab at MiraCosta College (760.795.6731 or, x6731).