Error message: "Invalid username provided"
Solution: Avoid using the Auto-fill, Copy & Paste, and/or web browser cache features because these features usually adds a blank space after the last character creating an invalid username and/or password. Instead, we suggest to TYPE each character.
Need to Know about your MCC login credentials:
- Your password expires every 360 days from the time you set up or reset your password.
- Due to security reasons, after five failed attempts, our password system will automatically lock your account.
- To unlock your account, you may wait 15 minutes and try again or you may contact the Student HelpDesk for assistance.
- Your SURF ID (W#######) can not be modified.
Don't get left out...registration has begun!!! If you haven't already register, please
submit your Spring, Summer, and/or Fall application so you can start enrolling in classes soon.
If you are experiencing difficulties in submitting your application online, please contact: OpenCCC Tech Support at 877-247-4836 and/or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about Priority Registration and then select STEP 2.
If you are having difficulties adding classes, please review our tutorials listed below:
- How to Class Search and Enroll
- How to Add a Permission Number
- How to Drop Classes | Drop DEADLINES schedule. Select the respective term.
- View my Classes
Note: To prevent your class(es) from being DROPPED, please make the payment by the due deadline available on the Payment Deadlines Schedule (select the respective term).
MiraCosta College now offers designated classes with Zero or Low Cost textbook. Learn how to search for these designated classes by clicking the link below:
The message above indicates that you do not have access to Canvas because currently you are not enrolled in classes per respective semester. If you just added and paid for classes, Canvas will update your enrollments every two hours, except for Sunday enrollments which are added to Canvas on Monday mornings. If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact the Student Helpdesk.