How do I view my Microsoft Office 365 files in Canvas?
Note: If your course has enabled Microsoft Office 365, you can view all files in your Microsoft Office 365 (OneDrive) folder in Canvas. The OneDrive folder is accessed from the Course Navigation Menu.
Select the respective course
- Select Office 365 from the Course Navigation Menu.
- Select the Login In button.
- Enter your assigned MiraCosta email address.
- Alternative, you may use your SURF ID + "@student.miracosta.edu", ex. W7654321@student.miracosta.edu.
- Select the Next button.
- If this is your first time accessing your O365 in Canvas, select Accept when prompt to the Permissions requested dialog box.
- View your files saved in the OneDrive cloud.
If you have multiple OneDrive accounts and need to log out, select the Logout button. You can log in again using a different OneDrive account and view those files in Canvas.