California Veteran Dependent Exemption

California College Fee Waiver

The dependent child, spouse, or unmarried surviving spouse of a service connected disabled or deceased veteran may be entitled to tuition and fee waiver benefits at any campus of the California State University system, University of California or California Community College. To obtain eligibility requirements in applying for these valuable benefits, please contact your local County Veterans Service Office, your school's veterans office, or call the California Department of Veterans Affairs at 916.503.8397.

You may also download an application from: