Due to the COVID19 Public Health Emergency, MiraCosta College is allowing faculty and staff to work from home. The resources outlined in this page will provide some guidance as you continue to move instruction to remote learnings platforms. MiraCosta College and AIS are committed to providing resources for eligible employees in consultation with local bargaining units.
Modifying Voicemail Greetings Remotely
Call Forward to External Numbers
- Press Call Forward enter 9+1+Area Code+Number
- Press Call Forward again to remove.
- Email “how to” Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidelines to assure you receive email communications from MiraCosta College
- How to open an additional mailbox and to send from a different email address, even remotely!
Procedure to Request District Equipment for use at Home to Work Remotely
- Procedure to Request District Equipment for use at Home to Work Remotely
- Equipment Request Form Instructions
Office 365 is a cloud-based service that brings together tools for the way people work today. By combining apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere.
Teams and Groups
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based collaboration tool that provides remote teams the ability to work
together and share information. You can utilize features like document collaboration,
one-on-one chat, virtual team meetings, and more.
Access Microsoft Teams Training
Zoom Video Conferencing
Setting Up an Account
- Setup Directions
- To get your unlimited Zoom account for hosting meetings you need to sign up with your @miracosta.edu at this URL: http://conferzoom.org/ConferZoom/SignUp
- Then confirm your account (you will receive an email for that).
- Now log on to Zoom with your @miracosta.edu email address and schedule meetings.