Outpatient and inpatient counseling services available; all treatment must be pre-authorized by the applicable plan listed below. Health plan enrollment and dependent eligibility guidelines apply.
- Kaiser Behavioral Health Benefit , 877.496.0450 AND/OR
- MHN Behavioral Health Option for Kaiser Members (Effective 1/1/21)
- MHN Plan Summary, 888.327.0020 or www.members.mhn.com (select "Find a Provider")
PPO (Consortium Health Plan) Members:
- MHN Mental Health Benefit Summary (ending 12/31/20)
- Additional coverage for pervasive developmental disorders or autism.
Counseling services provided by: MHN (ending 12/31/20)
MHN Providers: 888.327.0010 or www.mhn.com, Search online directory help (ending 12/31/20)
- Effective January 1, 2021:
- Mental Health Benefits will match all other PPO plan covered benefits (see plan summary under "Health Plans).
- Find an in-network mental health provider: www.cigna.com
Employee Assistance Plan
Employees and dependents are eligible to receive confidential services to help with a variety of personal challenges. EASE (Employee Assistance Services for Education) provides free short-term counseling. Services are available over the phone and by appointment with a counselor. More about EASE
EASE Program: 800.722.3273
This summary of benefits is informational only and is not a complete description of all applicable conditions. Coverage and plan offerings are subject to change in subsequent years pursuant to District policy.