Tuition-Free Noncredit Classes for Adults
Select the link the best fits you:
- New Students planning to attend Noncredit classes at MiraCosta College for the first time.
- Continuing MiraCosta Students currently registered in fall 2019 noncredit classes.
- Returning Students registered in noncredit classes at MiraCosta previously but not in fall 2019.
Fast Facts for All Students
If you are a New, Continuing, or Returning Credit Student currently or previously registered at MiraCosta in credit classes and planning to attend Tuition-Free Noncredit classes for the first time click on the link and follow the registration procedure for New Students.
Applying creates/activates your student record in the college database. It allows you to register in classes. You may submit the application two ways.
PLEASE NOTE: Online applications require several days to process. You should submit your online application at least 3–4 business days before the date you want to register.
- Complete the Noncredit Application for Admission found in the Continuing Education Schedule which also allows you to select your classes or print the application (PDF) and mail or deliver the completed application.
Mail to: MiraCosta College Community Learning Center
1831 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058
Registering is the process of selecting your classes. Registration for Spring 2020 begins November 20. Two ways to register:
- In person at the Community Learning Center Office, 1831 Mission Avenue, Oceanside CA 92058 on November 20, 2019.
- Students are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Spring 2020 semester is January 21, 2020 - May14, 2020