Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is a state funded program designed to recruit and retain students who are economically, socially and educationally disadvantaged. EOPS assists students in the development of their potential ability through academic support and financial assistance. The services of EOPS are designed to give students individualized attention and support to improve their chances for success.
- *Be enrolled in 9-12 or more units at the time of acceptance to the program.
- Be eligible for BOGW "A" or "B"
- Be a California resident
- Be educationally disadvantaged as determined by regulations AND
- **Not have completed 70 degree-applicable units.
*Some exceptions are available for DSPS or special vocational programs.
**Case by case exception for high unit majors.
(Parking lot 3C)
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Fall Office Hours
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM -6:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Important Dates for Spring 2015
- 6th - Last day to use the EOPS book voucher.
- 20th - Last Day to Petition for Pass/No Pass
- 20th - Deadline to petition for a Degree or Certificate.
- 20th - CARE Workshop
- 26th - RAFFY College Connections Conference
- 9th - Mid-Term Progress Reports available
- 13th - CARE Workshop.
- 16th-21st - Spring Break
- 23rd - Summer priority course selection begins.
- 10th - Summer priority course selection deadline.
- 13th - Fall priority course selection begins.
- 15th - Mid-Term Progress Report deadline.
- 23rd - Last day to drop from a course and receive a "W" on your transcripts. Be sure to meet with EOPS counselor if you will be dropping classes from your approved schedule. Requires counseling appointment.
- 24th - EOPS End of Year Recognition Ceremony (by invitation only)
- 25th - Single Parent Conference
- 1st - Fall priority course selection deadline.
- 16th-22nd - Finals Week