The mission of SAC is to ensure the integrity of the professional growth process and support the professional development of faculty by assisting those colleagues in the preparation of quality applications and reports of activities undertaken for advancement on the salary schedule.
- To ensure the quality, integrity, and appropriateness of each proposed project and report.
- To encourage and facilitate the preparation of clear and complete documents.
- To make recommendations for or against applications and reports for advancement on the salary schedule.
- To forward SAC recommendations regarding those applications and reports to the Academic Senate Council (ASC) for approval.
- To recommend changes in policy and procedure as needed.
- To revise the Handbook as necessary.
Meeting Dates / Agendas
- November 1, 2022 Agenda
- March 2023 (TBA) Agenda
Committee Membership 2022 - 2023
- Donald (Donny) Munshower (Chair)
- Sam Arenivar
- Korey Goulette
- Wendy Horton
- Alison Phinney
- Lilia Vidal
- Debby Adler, Administrative Assistant
Deadlines and Forms
There are two opportunities to submit an application for approval of coursework to
apply for advancement on the salary schedule. The deadlines are October 1st and/or March 1st each academic year.
Please review the Salary Advancement Handbook for more details and further information.
Fill out form(s) on your computer, electronically sign and submit by email to Administrative Assistant, Debby Adler.