The mission of SAC is to ensure the integrity of the professional growth process and support the professional development of faculty by assisting those colleagues in the preparation of quality applications and reports of activities undertaken for advancement on the salary schedule.
- To ensure the quality, integrity, and appropriateness of each proposed project and report.
- To encourage and facilitate the preparation of clear and complete documents.
- To make recommendations for or against applications and reports for advancement on the salary schedule.
- To forward SAC recommendations regarding those applications and reports to the Academic Senate Council (ASC) for approval.
- To recommend changes in policy and procedure as needed.
- To revise the Handbook as necessary.
Meeting Dates / Agendas
- Meetings will occur via Zoom until further notice
- Zoom links will be provided in the agenda 72 hours prior to the meeting
Committee Membership 2020 - 2021
- OPEN, Chair
- Richard Ma
- Donald (Donny) Munshower
- Vicky Noddings
- Alison Phinney
- Leola Powers
- Vicky Tam
- Lilia Vidal
- Debby Adler, Administrative Assistant
Deadline to apply for advancement on the salary schedule: March 15, 2021.
Fill out form(s) on your computer, electronically sign and submit by email to Administrative Assistant, Debby Adler.