The MiraCosta College’s Student Help Desk facilitates our students with the following services:
- Provide first contact technical support to our students who are experiencing issues with our campus online portals such as SURF, Canvas, SFTP Servers, VMware, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Respond or redirect our students' requests regarding District Programs, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide basic academic guidance and procedures such as registration, matriculation, searching, adding, dropping, and paying for classes, books, parking permits, grades, transcripts, etc.
- Troubleshoot login complications such as onboarding & unlocking accounts, passwords, One Time Passcodes (OTP), Office 365 and Email, etc.
- Provide “How to” tutorials regarding our online portals.
- Route requests to respective departments for specific support.
- Facilitate our students' requests via phone calls, emails, and live chat room.