Accompanying Instructions for Timesheet Submittals
- Download the timesheet applicable to your assignment
- Fill out the PDF and save a copy of the file using your last name, first name
- Send an email to your supervisor and attach the PDF timesheet
- Application for Load Balancing
- Application for Banking Hours
- Application for Unbanking Hours
- District Work Assignment Form
- Hourly Faculty Time Report (Banking for Counselors & Librarians ONLY)
Associate Faculty (Part-Time/Hourly)
Effective December 1, 2019 our TPA (third party administrator) has changed from National Benefit Services (NBS) to SchoolsFirst. Employees may contact SchoolsFirst directly at 800.462.8328 x4727 to enroll, make changes or stop contributions. If you are an EMPOWER investor please use the links below to enroll, make changes or stop contributions and fax the forms directly to SchoolsFirst at 714.258.4262.
- 2020 Maximum Contribution Worksheet
- 2020 Universal Notification Letter 403b and 457b
- 403b SchoolsFirst Salary Reduction Agreement
- 457b SchoolsFirst Salary Reduction Agreement
Please visit https://www.403bcompare.com/employers/37 for a complete list of all approved vendors.
The IRS has announced the cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) affecting the dollar limits for pension plans and other retirement-related items for the 2020 tax year. The 402(g) and 457 elective deferral contribution limits for employees who participate in 403(b), 401(k), and 457(b) plans has been set at $19,500. The catch-up contribution limit for those age 50 and over has been set at $6,500.