Ordering Official Credit Transcripts
Credit transcript requests are made online through Parchment. The first two transcripts ever requested are free; thereafter, $7 per request ($5.00 transcript fee and a $2.00 processing fee) will be added to the transcript requests submitted through our online method.
- Order official transcripts online
- Check the status of your transcript request
- How to view your unofficial transcripts via SURF
- Transcript request tutorial - video tutorial
Sending transcripts to MiraCosta from other Institutions
The electronic transcript must be sent directly from the institution to MiraCosta College to be considered official. It will be considered unofficial if you send a personal copy or download it.
We strongly encourage you to send your official transcripts electronically to email@example.com
Mail official transcripts to:
1 Barnard Drive, MS 10A
Oceanside, CA 92056
Send your electronic transcripts to:
General Information Regarding Transcripts
- View MiraCosta College's Credit Transcript Guide
- Transcript fees must be paid at the time you submit your request or include the payment
with your letter.
- The first two transcripts ever requested are free; thereafter, $7 per request ($5.00 transcript fee and a $2.00 processing fee) will be added to the transcript requests submitted through our online method.
- Only MiraCosta College credit will show on your transcript.
- Transfer credit (coursework completed at other institutions) does not appear on your MiraCosta College transcript.
IGETC and CSU/GE CERTIFICATION
Can be requested by filling out the G.E. Certification Request.
For questions related to the IGETC and CSU/GE Certification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts
If you have college transcripts from outside of the United States they will have to be translated by a foreign transcript evaluation service. You are encouraged to meet with an academic counselor to determine if this meets your academic goals.
View the Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts guide for more information.
For questions related to the evaluation of foreign transcripts, please email email@example.com