Adult High School Endowed
Scholarship for students completing the CLC Adult High School Diploma Program, who are planning to enroll in credit classes.
Brooke Ellen Brummitt Non-Credit ESL Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is for students at the MiraCosta College Community Learning Center (CLC) enrolled in non-credit English Second Language (ESL) classes, planning to enroll in credit classes.
Community Learning Center Transition Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is for students at the MiraCosta College Community Learning Center (CLC) planning to enroll in credit classes at Mira Costa College.
To be awarded a CLC scholarship you must:
- Have a MiraCosta College Application for Admission on file by Friday, May 3, 2021.
- Plan to attend the College during the Fall 2021 semester.
- Be enrolled/have been enrolled at CLC for the current academic year.
Application requires letter of recomendation
Open: March 1st, 2021
EXTENDED DEADLINE: SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2021
Friends of Dance
- Must be currently enrolled in 6 or more units
- Completed 6 or more units in Dance at MiraCosta
- Cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher
- Preference given students enrolled in a dance major or certificate
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Spring 2021 Building Resilience Through Healthcare Scholarship Wilkinson Service Award Scholarship Application (No Service Hours Required)
- Be currently enrolled at MiraCosta as a student for the Spring 2021 semester in which the scholarship funds are awarded. (Award date will be May 14, 2021)
- Have completed a minimum of 15 volunteer or service-learning hours with the Literacy Leader Program within the Spring 2021 semester for the Health Literacy Fair.
- Write a reflective essay (250-500 words) on the topic, “Describe how your service learning or community service activity contributed to the education of youth about health, wellness, and/or nutrition literacy.”
- Have a service-learning or volunteer report card confirming the number of hours for Spring 2021 AND the organization served.
Deadline: May 12, 2021