Jack kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
Application Now Open: Closes January 12, 2023
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is among the largest undergraduate scholarship programs available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational experience – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships they may receive.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to transfer to an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2023.
- GPA – Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income –Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with a maximum annual gross income of $95,000.
Join us for a workshop to review the application and key points to completing and submitting it by the deadline date.
- On Campus: OC4612
December 7, 2022 @ 10am
- On Zoom: 885 5771 3335
January 10, 2023 @ 4pm
Fall 2022 Tri-City Hospital Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship
Application Now Open: Closes January 25, 2023
- Students must be currently enrolled at MiraCosta College in a Nursing program (LVN, LVN-RN or RN)
- Students must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Paper application - must print
- Complete Personal Statement
- Include Unofficial Transcript
- 3 References
- Personal Statement
Please return completed application package to the Scholarship Office, care of Alison Cotter Interim Scholarship Coordinator before the application deadline.
Fall 2022 Genentech Biomanufacturing Scholarship
Application Now Open: Closes February 3, 2023
- Students must be currently enrolled at MiraCosta College with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Students must demonstrate financial need.
- Qualified candidates must be students currently enrolled in a Biotechnology certificate or degree at MiraCosta College.
More Spring 2023 Scholarships will be announced in January...