MiraCosta College receives many solicitations to post scholarship information on our website. Because these solicitations come from various entities and it is difficult to discern what is a legitimate opportunity versus a scam, our office has partnered with iGrad to filter the scholarship opportunities submitted to this office.
- Students: To search current scholarships, go to iGrad Scholarship Search
- Outside Organizations: Submit your organization's scholarship by completing the iGrad Scholarship Submission Form
American Association of University Women (AAUW) Scholarship Application
$1,500 Jeanne Gruenwald Scholarship
- A student who is currently enrolled at Mira Costa College, Palomar College, OR is a transferring or returning junior or senior enrolled at CSUSM
- Must be planning to attend a college or university in San Diego County
- Must be a resident of San Diego County
- Must have completed a minimum of 24 college units, 12 in each of the last two semesters
- Must be enrolled in 12 units for Spring 2022
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Financial need will be considered
- Submit a completed AAUW-COV scholarship application
- Submit most recent unofficial college transcript(s)
- Submit a one – two page personal statement essay (double-spaced)
- OR include a statement that you prefer an on-line interview
- Submit two current academic letters of recommendation
AAUW Contact Person for Submissions
Mardi Musick - email: email@example.com
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Caners Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarship for students enrolled in 6 units or more within a nursery related program.
- Requires two letters of recommendation and transcripts
Deadline: April 30, 2021
CSIOA Student Scholarship Program
- Ten (10) $1000 scholarships available to students currently enrolled in college at least part-time (6 Units per term)
- Requirements: 3.0 GPA or higher and have declared a major in an Information Technology related field of study (Computer Networking, MIS, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Electronics, etc.).
- A personal statement is required outlining educational goals and how students plan to use the scholarship funds.
Deadline: April 16, 2021
The California Community College Student Financial Aid Administrators Association (CCCSFAAA) Scholarships
(CCCSFAAA) will sponsor student scholarships; a total of ten (10) $500 student scholarships, one (1) $500 scholarships for each of the ten (10) California Community College regions across the state. In addition, there will be one (1) $1,000 scholarship from the “Mariana Deeken, Well it Depends” scholarship fund.
The following criteria must be met in order to apply for the CCCSFAAA Scholarship:
- Enrolled in at least 6 units for Spring 2021
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Have remaining need of at least $1000.00
- Applied for State and/or Federal Financial Aid
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Temecula Valley Garden Club
Temecula Valley Garden Club Inc. provides a scholarship in the amount of $1,000 each year. The scholarship is for university and college students majoring in areas consistent with the mission & objectives of the Temecula Valley Garden Club which includes education, resources and national networking opportunities to promote the love of gardening, floral design, civic and environmental responsibility.
Applicant must be a full-time student currently attending an accredited College or
University in Southern California majoring in one of the stated fields.
Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
All material must be typed, or computer generated, and include all required documents as outlined below. You may download the Scholarship Form and entry Requirements from our website: www.temeculavalleygardenclub.com
- Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of Unofficial Transcript from University and/or College
- Personal Essay (600-750 words) describing your skills and qualifications
- List of your community service activities, hobbies, outside interests, honors.
- A Letter of Recommendation from an educator on scholastic ability & character.
Deadline: May 4th, 2021
Farm Bureau San Diego County
For students pursuing a course of study in agriculture/horticulture or a closely related field. Scholarship amounts range from $500 to $5,000 and is applied to the 2020-2021 academic year.
Must be a permanent resident of San Diego County
Pursuing a degree in agriculture/ horticulture or closely related field
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Nordson Builds Scholarship
Nordson Corporation provides three categories of scholarships; Career & Technical, University Scholars, and Creating Equity in Industry. These manufacturing industry scholarships are targeted at individuals whose permanent residence or college is near a Nordson facility, and are pursuing majors in manufacturing, engineering-related STEM disciplines, or business leading to a career in industry and corporate America. Scholarships ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 will be awarded to students planning to enroll or already enrolled in an accredited public or private not-for profit postsecondary institution.
Deadline: May 15, 2021
Any questions may be forwarded to Brett Fields at OFIC at firstname.lastname@example.org