We hope that you stay safe and healthy. The Tutoring and Academic Support Center’s services are here to help you transition to become an online learner, effective scholar, and emerge as a college student. We offer several types of tutoring/academic support services: drop-in, 1:1 appointments, in-class assistance, academic success coaching, and student success workshops. We support your learning with CRLA trained and qualified peer tutors to help you reach your fullest potential. Updates to the tutoring schedule and links below will be updated as needed.
Spring 2022 In Person Drop-in Tutoring Schedule begins Feb. 22
- Accounting and Economics Drop-ins Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 11am - 1pm
Spring 2022 Zoom Drop-in Tutoring Schedules
- Accounting and Economics Drop-ins Monday 11-1 & 4-8, TWTH 11-1pm and 4-9pm, Fri 11am-5pm
- Community Learning Center (CLC) Non-credit Tutoring Support Monday – Thursday 12pm-7pm
- DESN 101, 110, 203, 207 Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 9-10am
- MAT 125 Web Design 1 Section #1213 Thursday 5:30 – 7pm
- Media Arts and Technologies Design, Imaging, and Web Hour Tuesday 6pm - 7:30pm
More Online Tutoring Resources
Available Now! More Online Tutoring Resources that we’re involved in: STAR-CA www.star-ca.org, NetTutor, and eTutoring Consortium.
You can access all of these additional online support services by clicking on the Student Support button in Canvas.