We hope that you stay safe and healthy. The Tutoring and Academic Support Center’s services are here to help you transition to become an online learner, effective scholar, and emerge as a college student. We offer several types of tutoring/academic support services: drop-in, 1:1 appointments, in-class assistance, academic success coaching, and student success workshops. We support your learning with CRLA trained and qualified peer tutors to help you reach your fullest potential. Updates to the tutoring schedule and links below will be updated as needed.
Fall 2020 Drop-in Tutoring
- Accounting 101, 201, 202 Monday - Friday 10am-2pm & 3pm-6pm
- CSIT 120, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 Thursday 7-9pm
- Design 101 Tuesday & Wednesday 1-3:30pm (Online Open Computer Lab: Design Department)
- Economics 100, 101, 102 MW 12pm-2pm & 3pm-6pm TTH & Fri. 10am-2pm & 3pm-6pm
- Media Arts and Technology
- Music Tuesday & Thursday 11am-1pm
- Sociology 101 Mon. & Wed. 9-10:30am Tues. 4-6pm Thurs. 9-11am & 4-6pm
- CLC Noncredit available Monday - Thursday 11am-8pm & Friday 10am-2pm
- Academic Success Coaching Monday - Saturday 10am-2pm, Tuesday & Thursday 5pm-7pm, Wednesday 6-8pm
Virtual Front Desk
Connect with us for help scheduling with a tutor
Monday - Friday 10am - 12pm & Monday - Wednesday & Friday 5pm - 6pm
Call 760.795.6682 to arrange a time outside of these hours
More Online Tutoring Resources
Available Now! More Online Tutoring Resources that we’re involved in: STAR-CA www.star-ca.org, NetTutor, and eTutoring Consortium.
You can access all of these additional online support services by clicking on the Student Support button in Canvas.