Welcome! Academic Support & Innovations (ASI) provides free student support for course content, helps students develop the necessary skills for effective learning, while creating a comfortable and inspiring environment for all MiraCosta students. We provide a variety academic support avenues including Supplemental Instruction (SI), drop-in tutoring, tutoring appointments, embedded tutoring, and student success workshops.
Courses We support
Accounting, Art, Business, Counseling, CSIT, Design, Economics, History, Music, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, and more! See our Drop-In Tutoring Schedule By Course for specific hours of availability.
Fall 2023 Hours
- Oceanside Campus (OC1000 building, until the Library renovation is complete.)
- Monday - Thursday: 9am-5pm
- Friday: 11am-4pm
- Community Learning Center (CLC100 building - Learning Commons)
- Monday - Thursday: 9am-1pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 3pm-7pm
- Online (Enter the The Learning Center Zoom)
- Monday-Thurs: 2:30-11pm
- Fridays: 12-4pm
We are open August 21 - December 15. Holiday Closures: September 2, 3, & 4 and November 10, 11, 23, 24, & 25.