We hope that you stay safe and healthy. The Tutoring and Academic Support Center’s services are here to help you transition to become an online learner, effective scholar, and emerge as a college student. We offer several types of tutoring/academic support services: drop-in, 1:1 appointments, in-class assistance, academic success coaching, and student success workshops. We support your learning with CRLA trained and qualified peer tutors to help you reach your fullest potential. Updates to the tutoring schedule and links below will be updated as needed.
Spring 2021 Drop-in Tutoring Schedules
- Accounting 101, 201, & 202 Drop-ins Monday – Friday, 10am-2pm
- CSIT 120,121,123,180,181,182,183,184,186,188 Drop-ins Tuesday, 6-8pm
- Design 101,110,201,203 Cranium Cafe with Logan Tuesday & Wednesday from 1-3:30pm
- Economics 100,101 & 102 Drop-ins Monday – Friday, 10am-2pm (Econ 102 support not available Tuesday 10am-12pm)
- The MAT Digital Imaging Hour Tuesday, 6-7:30pm
- MAT 125 Web Design 1: Fundamentals Course #1430 Wednesday, 6-7:30pm
- The MAT Web & Animation Hour Thursday, 6-7:30pm
- Community Learning Center (CLC) Non-credit Tutoring Support Monday – Thursday 11am-8pm, Friday 10am-2pm
- Academic Success Coaching Tues & Wed 10am-1pm & 2-6pm, Thurs 10am-12pm & 4-6pm, Fri 11am-6pm
Virtual Front Desk
For help scheduling tutoring appointments or other tutoring questions
More Online Tutoring Resources
Available Now! More Online Tutoring Resources that we’re involved in: STAR-CA www.star-ca.org, NetTutor, and eTutoring Consortium.
You can access all of these additional online support services by clicking on the Student Support button in Canvas.