Spring 2020 Open House - January, 7th at 5:00pm
Horticulture Building 7000
Everyone is welcome, including current and prospective students, family & friends.
1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside Campus, Horticulture Building 7000 (Parking is available in Lots 7A & 4C; No Permit Required, During Event ONLY).
Learn about new Certificate & Degree Programs, including:
- How you can get on the Pathway to PCA (Pest Control Adviser)
- Learn to be an organic farmer with Sustainable Agriculture classes
- Study Viticulture & Enology to become a wine-grape grower or wine maker
- Learn the art and science of Sustainable Nursery Crop Production
- Impress clients with Sustainable Landscape Management practices
- Develop career advancing skills in Irrigation Technology
Put your creativity to work in Landscape Design/Architecture.
Whichever path you choose, hands-on experience and classroom learning will get your life moving in a new direction!
Any of these majors may be completed in just over three semesters by students who attend full-time.
Meet faculty, tour the Hort Facility, hear about internship, scholarship & career opportunities!
For more information about open house events contact Carolyn Kinnon at or at 760.757.2121 x6482