Thank you for Supporting Your Local Community College Horticulture Program!
Regular Nursery Hours
Monday, Wednesday & Friday, from 9AM - 2PM (closed on College holidays).
Credit/Debit Cards or Checks only, please. Sales tax of 7.75% is added to every purchase.
- Plant sales are open to everyone. Customer parking available in Lot-7A. No permit required for spaces identified for customers. See below for directions and more information.
- The nursery is stocked daily with a unique and diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support student opportunities, including hands-on experience and internships.
Annual Holiday Poinsettia Sale - 2019 Dates TBD
Poinsettia Sale Hours at the Horticulture Nursery: TBD for Nov. 2019
Poinsettia Colors: TBD
We accept pre-orders for 10 or more poinsettias only. Please visit the Horticulture Nursery for smaller quantities. Credit/Debit Cards or Checks only, please. To pre-order, please complete the following form and return it to email@example.com. An order confirmation will be sent within 24 hours of receipt of the order. *(Some quantities may be limited, please call 760-757-2121 x6994 to check availability before pre-ordering).
Pot Sizes & Prices: TBD
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 10 or more poinsettias are discounted 10%, before tax.
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 50 or more poinsettias are discounted 15%, before tax.
- All nursery sales, including poinsettias, are payable by check or credit/debit card only. Sales tax of 7.75% is added to every purchase.
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78. Exit on College Blvd. and turn left. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From I-15, go west on Highway 78. Exit at College Blvd.. Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive to Parking Lot 7A.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left into Parking Lot 7A.