Current MiraCosta students: Your health fee, paid at the time of enrollment, covers most of the services offered in Student Health Services. Medical insurance is recommended in the event of a major illness or accident. Brochures about Student Accident and Sickness insurance plans offered by private insurance companies are available in the Health Services Office. The brochure describes benefits covered, fees and how to obtain the insurance.
To obtain more information stop by our office in Building 3300 at the Oceanside Campus or the Student Center at the San Elijo Campus; call 760.795.6675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a brochure.
- Affordable Health Care Act
- Student Insurance - Health and Dental
- International Student Insurance
- Careington Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- North County Health Services Dental
- Vista Community Clinic Dental
Access & Crisis Line: 888.724.7240
Crisis Text Line: Text: "COURAGE" to 741741
Trevor Project (LGBTQIA+ suicide hotline): 866.488.7386
Trans Lifeline: 877.565.8860 (English y en Español)
Veteran's Crisis Hotline: 800.273.TALK *1
Courage to Call: 211
Life Threatening Emergencies: call 911
Online training simulations that will assist faculty, staff and students to better identify and connect to support services on campus.
- County of San Diego COVID Info
- CDC COVID Info
- Student Health 101 Monthly E-Magazine