Congratulations on your admission to MiraCosta College!
Spring 2020 New International Student Orientation is scheduled for:
- When: January 13 & 14, 2020
- Where: International Office located in Room 3443 inside the Student Center Building 3400.
- What to Bring: Passport, I-94 arrival information and SEVIS I-20 Forms. Money to pay tuition and fees (if you have not already paid) approximately $4,000 USD including health insurance to be paid by a credit card.
- Complete New Student Online Arrival Form
How to create an account for your MiraCosta College online application form?
How to navigate MiraCosta College website?
How to prepare for placement tests?
- How can international students use Health Services on campus?
- Why Attend New Student Orientation?
- Are you READY to enroll in classes?