Service Learning Paperwork Office Hours
Need help with your service learning paperwork? Join us for one of several office hours where you can ask questions and receive assistance with your service learning paperwork!
The dates and times are as follows:
- Friday, October 1, 9:00-10:00 AM
- Saturday, October 2, 8:30-9:30 AM
- Tuesday, October 5, 11:00-12:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 5, 6:00-7:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 6, 6:00-7:00 PM
- Friday, October 8, 10:00-11:00 AM
- Monday, October 11, 3:00-4:00 PM
Click on a link below to view and print and/or download the fillable forms in PDF format.
- Packet Cover Sheet
- Digital Student Agreement Form
- Digital Time Sheet
- Digital Student Evaluation
- Digital Program Evaluation
- Reflections Guidelines
- Digital Phone Email Template
- Digital Student Agreement Short Form
For Service Learning Projects that are one-time events or less than 8 service hours
- Digital Volunteer Booklet
To document any community service hours for the volunteer program
- Digital Request Form for Service History Report
Complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a report that contains your service learning and volunteer history. The report can be used to apply for scholarships, etc.
How to fill out forms using the Adobe Fill & Sign App
(This FREE app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and Google Play for Android)
The Adobe Fill & Sign app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send to a community partner. No printing or faxing needed.
How it Works
- FILL - Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
- SIGN - Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
- SEND - Save forms and send to your community partner supervisor immediately via email.