If you are visiting this page, your instructor has embedded a service learning component into your course this semester.
Before completing your Agreement Form below, please pre-register through our Service Learning Registration Form . Once you have registered through this form, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to create your agreement form. Continue using this link to access your service learning profile, you’ll use your SURF ID number and date of birth to log on. For questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on a link below to download a service form:
- Register to be a service learning participant
- Agreement Form
- Agreement Short Form (Professor Thao Ha's students ONLY)
- Time Sheet
- Student Evaluation (To be completed by Community Partner)
- Program Evaluation (To be completed by Student)
- Reflections Prompt
- Phone/Email Template (Examples on how to call/email Community Partners)
- Volunteer Program Booklet (To document any community hours completed for the Volunteer Program)
- Request Service History Report
If you need assistance, contact our Service Learning & Volunteer Center at email@example.com
How to fill out forms using the Adobe Fill & Sign App
(This FREE app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and Google Play for Android)
The Adobe Fill & Sign app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send to a community partner. No printing or faxing needed.
How it Works
- FILL - Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or check marks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
- SIGN - Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
- SEND - Save forms and send to your community partner supervisor immediately via email.