Earn a certificate in as little as two classes
Do you have eight weeks to take your computer or career skills to the next level?
Are you looking for a quick way to improve in math, writing or grammar?
Our free classes and certificates are open to everyone.
No high school diploma? No problem!
Already have an advanced degree or certificate? You’re welcome too!
Register now for our free classes and start your new journey today!
Certificates of Competency
- Beginning Noncredit ESL
- Intermediate Noncredit ESL
- Advanced Noncredit ESL
- English Fundamentals - Reading
- English Fundamentals - Writing
- English Fundamentals - Grammar
- Basic Education for Academic or Workforce Preparation
- High School Equivalency Preparation
Certificates of Completion
- Affordable Housing Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Computer Applications - Microsoft Word
- Computer Applications - Microsoft Excel
- Google Apps
- Horticulture Basics
- Office Clerk
- Teacher's Aide Training
Get Started Today!
- Enroll in noncredit classes.
- Determine which Career Development Certificates you are eligible for.
- Complete all your courses with a passing grade.
- Petition for a certificate with a simple online form.
- Complete all courses while our A&R team completes a course verification process.
- Receive your certificate in person or by mail!
Adult Education Office