If You Believe. You Can Achieve.
MiraCosta College’s Adult High School Diploma Program gives adults the education they need to improve their employment options and pursue their college education in a supportive and accessible learning environment that respects and honors diversity. Students can choose to obtain their high school diploma or take classes in preparation for the GED exam.
What Can I Expect?
- The High School Equivalency Exam Preparation (HSE) course is designed for learners seeking their high school equivalency / GED (General Education Degree). Learn more.
- The Adult High School Diploma Program is the only college-based high school program in Coastal North San Diego County!
- Flexible in-person and online classes.
- Free tutoring and support services.
- A supportive pathway to college and more.
5 Reasons to Join MiraCosta College’s Adult High School
- No Cost To You
Free classes, books and materials, support
services, food pantry, and more.
- It’s possible to earn a high school diploma in
months instead of years!
- Learn on your own schedule
Choose one or more classes. YOU set your pace.
- Classes are open to community members
regardless of education level and
- Safe and supportive learning environment
with caring and passionate faculty and staff.
Become Part of a Community!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Adult High School Diploma Requirements
- Adult High School Courses
- Catalog and Program Outcomes
- Accreditation Information
About the Continuing Education Division
Community Learning Center
Adult Education Office
Continuing Education Events
MiraCosta College’s Continuing Education Division offers student events throughout the year that celebrate culture, diversity, and community.
Meet the MiraCosta Team
Our administrators, faculty, and student support specialists are dedicated to your success. We invite you to connect with us!