- Alec Babiarz (9/12/19-9/11/21 - 1st term)
A local entrepreneur and strong supporter of the college, Babiarz has been a member of the MCC Foundation Board since 2011 and is the current president of the board.
- Larry Barry (9/12/19-9/11/21 - 1st term)
A long time Oceanside resident and MCC alum, Barry has served on numerous bond oversight committees throughout the county for 20 years.
- Rigdon Curry (11/19/20-11/18/22 - 1st term)
Curry has served as a board member of 40 companies and several non-profits, and serves the committee as the Senior Citizens' Organization member.
- Josh Mazur, Chair (4/18/19-4/17/21 - 1st term)
An entrepreneur and investor, Mazur represents the business community located in the district. He serves as the vice chair for the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce.
- William V. Howe (4/18/19-4/17/21 - 1st term)
Before retirement, Howe worked for government contractors and serves the committee as a Member-At-Large.
- Michael Krival (11/19/20-11/18/22 - 1st term)
With an extensive background in law and finance, as well as service on the Venice Chamber of Commerce and the San Diego Food Bank Advisory Board, Krival serves on the committee as a Member-At-Large.
- Jade MacEoghain (4/18/19-4/17/21 - 1st term)
An active member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society at MCC, MacEoghain serves the committee as the student representative.