Our mission is to conduct research to inform practice that will enhance access, achievement, and success among underserved students in postsecondary education. Using the Community College Survey of Men (CCSM), we partner with community colleges across the nation to examine factors that influence student success for underserved students in postsecondary education.
- Examining the Experiences of Faculty Who Teach Men of Color at MiraCosta College
- Community College - Instructional Development Inventory (CC-IDI)
- Community College Survey of Men (CCSM)
- Examining the Experiences of Men of Color at MiraCosta College
Stay Tuned! Upcoming:
- Faculty Focus Group Interview
- Faculty Survey
Presentations at MiraCosta College
Drs. J. Luke Wood and Frank Harris, the researchers and authors of the Teaching Men of Color in the Community College Certificate Program, will return to MiraCosta to present on faculty feedback.
The Minority Male Community College Collaborative is a partnership with the Department of Student Equity. For general inquiries about all Student Equity programs and services, please contact us at email@example.com or call our main office at 760.757.2121 x6900.