Engage in your Spartan Experience! Check out student ASG/club meetings, events on campus, and more by going to MiraCosta.edu/Engage or by clicking the Spartan Experience button below!
To be the voice of the students and serve the collective needs of the MiraCosta student body.
The Associated Student Government
- Promotes student life and learning outside of the classroom with an equity driven mindset.
- Supports students clubs and organizations on campus through the Inter-Club Council.
- Listens to student concerns, suggestions and issues, then collaborates with other governing bodies on campus to implement or address the students' need.
- Advocates for students and hosts events at the Oceanside Campus, the Community Learning Center, and the San Elijo Campus.
- The ASG Constitution
- 2020-2021 Goals
- FY20 (2019-2020) ASG Operating Budget
- Spending Bills & Standing Resolutions
Here is a list of our meetings. If you would like to add an agenda item, please fill out the Agenda Item Request Form. Executive meetings are from the hours of 8:30am - 9:30am and Senate meetings are from 10am - 1pm.
ZOOM LINK FOR VIRTUAL MEETINGS Call In Option: +1(669)900-6833, 99147030062#
- July 31 (Special Meeting)
- August 14
- August 28
- September 11
- September 25
- October 9
- October 23
- November 13
- December 11