The APC is closed for in-person services (including exam proctoring) for the spring 2021 semester. We are open for remote services and support during this time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Remote Services Offered
The Academic Proctoring Center will continue to offer remote proctoring via Zoom as an accommodation for students who cannot test within the parameters/dates set by their instructor. This makeup exam service is intended to be used to guarantee access for students who cannot test with the rest of the class due to extenuating circumstances. For students in asynchronous courses, this service is only available to those who are not able to make one of their instructor scheduled/offered exam times. We are happy to offer this service to students and instructors but must note that due to capacity, it is a first-come, first-serve availability and we are unable to proctor for entire course sections.
Makeup Exam Process
- A Makeup Exam is approved by the instructor.
- The instructor sends the exam and a Test Transmittal Form to the Academic Proctoring Center.
- Instructors, please wait for the APC to confirm that the makeup exam request has been processed and that the student may contact us for an appointment. We will not schedule an appointment for the student until we have received all the needed materials.
- Student will email the APC for an appointment option.
- Once the student has completed the exam, the APC will send a confirmation and forward any exam materials to the instructor.