For the Summer 2022 semester, the APC will offer in-person proctoring for makeup exams as well as some limited remote proctoring based on availability and approval. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In-Person and Remote Services Offered
The Academic Proctoring Center offers in-person makeup exam proctoring and limited remote proctoring via Zoom as an accommodation for students who cannot test within the parameters/dates set by their instructor. This make-up exam service is intended to be used to guarantee access for students who cannot test with the rest of the class due to extenuating circumstances. For students in asynchronous online courses, this service offered on a limited basis to those who are not able to make one of their instructor scheduled/offered exam times or locations due to extenuating circumstances. We are happy to offer this service to students and instructors but must note that due to capacity, it is a first-come, first-serve availability.
Make-up Exam Process
- A make-up exam is approved by the instructor.
- The instructor fills out a Test Transmittal Form
- Instructors, please wait for the APC to confirm that the make-up exam request has been processed and that the student may contact us for an appointment. We will not schedule an appointment for the student until we have received all the needed materials.
- Student will email the APC for an appointment option.
- Once the student has completed the exam, the APC will send a confirmation and forward any exam materials to the instructor.