Please contact email@example.com if you are a MiraCosta Student located outside San Diego who needs to take a test in-person.
If you need to take a proctored exam for your online or on-ground course and you are located outside San Diego county, the Academic Proctoring Center can help you set up an exam at an alternative testing center.
Find a proctoring center near you:
- California Proctoring Sites
- If you are in the military, please Military Education Centers for possible education centers that can assist you.
- If you do not find an approved Testing Center on the list in your direct vicinity, please don’t panic. If you can locate a proctor at a Test Center that is more convenient for you, please follow the Test Center Approval Process (Please allow 3-5 business days for a brand new center to be approved).
- Complete the Proctor Request Form
- Check your email for confirmation of approval for your proctor request and directions on how to take your exam
DO NOT WAIT until your exam date to start the approval process. If you are going to be located outside of the San Diego area for the entire semester, you are strongly encouraged to have your testing site approved by the second week of the full semester.
Call 760.757.2121 x8841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org